Frequently Asked Questions
No, we only design clients stationery, graphics etc. which are then sent to their printers for printing. We frequently liaise with client printers to make sure that our designs are given in the correct format for printing purposes.
Yes, although we do all our work online, we are only an email, phone call or online realtime chat (office hours) away.
That depends on the complexity of the design required and the number of concept samples we have to create. On average we deliver logos within 3-5 days.
That depends on the complexity of the design required, the platform it will be running on and what functionality will be required in the website. A normal static HTML website of 5 pages will take between 7-10 days to complete.
We design a logo for a client by creating concept logos. The client chooses one of the concept logos he/she likes best and then we revise that concept logo into the final image.
Yes, our corporate image packages includes:
- Company logo design
- Website design
- Business card design
- Letterhead design
- Compliment slips
- Book covers
- Packing design
CMS stands for Content Management System. This means that the website has a back-end which can be accessed through a username and password. Once logged in the website, administrators can change page content like text and images. This is an extremely helpful and cost effective solution for websites where the contents change on a daily or weekly basis.
* Periodical maintenance is required on these type of websites to keep the CMS platform and it’s extensions updated to the latest versions.
This refers to a normal HTML website which requires a web developer to change or add page content or images to the website. This kind of website is more suitable for websites where the page content like the text and images do not change frequently.
- You accept the quote by clicking the “accept” button on the top right of the on-line quote.
- Our system will generate an invoice with our banking details for you which will be emailed to you.
- Once the 50% deposit is paid your work order is scheduled.
- We put up an under construction page on your domain where the site will be hosted.
- You send us all the relevant text and image (highest possible resolution) required for all your web pages.
- We start the design on our server and provide you with a link to follow the progress and review the “look and feel” of your website as we work.
- As soon as the design is completed and it has been tested, we hand-over to you to sign off if you are satisfied.
- The moment the balance is paid, the site is uploaded, the under construction page is removed and the site is made live.
Before we commit to any new project a 50% deposit is required upfront so we can open a job card and schedule the project. We can only start working on a project when the deposit reflects in our bank account.
As soon a project has been completed to the satisfaction of the client, they sign it off. Any outstanding balance is then paid to Shape Grafix and the final images, designs or website source is handed over to the client. This is commonly referred to as hand-over.
It is very important that clients keep an up to date backup of their website offline in case something happens to their online website. Shape Grafix does keeps a hand-over archive backup of each clients websites but since it is not updated, new additions or changes to a client’s website done by the client will be lost in the event that we have to restore the website.
Although this is a valid concern as many a client has been burnt by such an experience, Shape Grafix has been in business since 2004 and we have only grown from strength to strength. We love what we do at Shape Grafix and we will keep on doing it, day in day out as long as we can keep clients happy.
- Make-over of any existing logo or graphic element to breathe new life in it
- Creating new graphic elements from clients input or samples
Graphic design services we offer: logo design, company branding, corporate image creation, business cards, letter heads, compliment slips, stickers, decal designs, flyers, brochures, labels, email signatures, email flyers, emailing campaigns, newsletters and much more.
- Create a fresh new look for existing outdated websites.
- Design new websites from scratch together with clients input.
- Custom code (php/java/asp/c++) any functionality required for a website.
- Create web based applications
Website design services we offer: Static HTML bespoke websites, custom CMS websites, custom programming, mobile website, e-commerce, online shops, payment gateway, shopping carts and catalogue systems
HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the main markup language for displaying web pages and other information that can be displayed in a web browser.
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation semantics (the look and formatting) of a document written in a markup language. Its most common application is to style web pages written in HTML and XHTML.
Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is an open source server-side scripting language designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. It is one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. The code is interpreted by a Web server with a PHP processor module which generates the resulting Web page.
No, not at all. Using today’s advanced communicating technologies we are more than capable of fulfilling complex design specifications to client’s satisfaction even if we never meet.
On very large scale projects a “face to face” meeting is sometimes required, which is then arranged by appointment.
Clients get hold of us the following ways:
- skype (shapegrafix)
- Realtime chat on our website (Office Hours)
No, all our quotes are FREE.
There are several factors that influence the price of designing a website. The more pages the website will have the more expensive it will be. Any added functionality required for a website for example a shopping cart will also affect the price.
The more detail clients include in their brief for us of what they want their website to look like the more accurate the quote will be.